If you know you should be leveraging the virtual marketplace to it’s fullest extent, then this interview is for you.
The biggest problems with online hiring is finding someone you like working with, onboarding them properly, and properly motivating and managing them.
And these problems are significant when you’re faced with a non-traditional hiring process, and the difficulty of indirect communication once you do hire someone!
Enter Nathan Hirsch.
Nathan is a serial entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and eCommerce. He has been selling online for over 7 years and has sold well over $25 million worth of product through his eCommerce business.
He’s now the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com, the hands-on hiring marketplace connecting hundreds of online business owners with reliable, pre-vetted remote workers. FreeeUp is redefining how businesses are able to hire remote freelancers online. As a user of his platform now for over a year, I requested an interview with him so he can share with you how to best leverage the tremendous opportunity of the online marketplace.
Click below to watch the my interview with Nathan (45 min):
In this interview, I talk to Nathan about:
- How to figure out WHAT to outsource to a remote contractor
- What sorts of questions to ASK in an interview
- The top mistakes he sees people make when hiring online
- How to know when you can TRUST someone you hire online
- The best ways to onboard someone new – and common pitfalls
- The difference between Upwork and Freeeup.com
- How to get started right away with hiring a new contractor online
- And much more…
Nathan has generously made several resources available to you that are referenced in our interview. Click below to access them:
COMMENT BELOW and tell me: What questions do you have about hiring online? Do you have any tips that you’ve found successful in your online hiring process?
See you in the comments!